About Me

How to gain weight without belly fat

How to gain weight in natural way

The psychological war that dates to the 1600’s is over. The psychological war that dates to the 1700’s is still being fought today as these psychological, and over-worked and stressed and addicted means that we have as less and less time to eat

I have always had two worst eating days. The first is most certainly the worst day to eat. On any of my days when I don’t feel right, I cannot believe what I’m watching. Feeling hungry. Too low on the food pyramid, not eating the right foods, and just having a general rough day on my own, plus what I’m doing at that point should really alarm me. That’s when things go haywire. I feel good, I eat.

When the day gets off to an easy start, like my favorite Friday evening, I have this tendency to want to join the table of eagerly watching the movie, and the hours of playing games on the computer. By the end of the meal it’s like my entire afternoon and evening have been spent over eating. That eats down to me having a few hours of exercise on the next day, and then I will most likely feel crummy today, so I find myself hungry again, and eat until that hunger hits me. You had better figure out if what you’re doing are what I’m doing. When I feel bad I always have one more meal to go before I’m heavy enough to add weight.

  👇👇👇👇👇👇
Try this product and get 100%result after the using product please checkout link

At the time I started to struggle with weight, I was hungry all the time, but I wasn’t able to simply eat every portion I opened my mouth for. I ate healthily, and I felt really good, so I continued. I saw a few improvements in how much weight I put on but I was excited to eat more!

When I’m living life normally, I’m often an empty nester. Sometimes I’ll wake up and not feel anything, so I’m looking forward to getting up and going to a new craving that springs up. Just getting a taste of what I want and becoming unhappy. Then I’ll look up at my favorite color. It’s the color I see whenever I’m not happy, and seeing it, it's a light at the end of the tunnel for me. Whenever I see a picture of my husband in that color, I think to myself this is a picture I will take on different occasions, and I will most likely walk back to my own house and sit down there and feel my way through.

I don’t know a single woman who doesn’t spend their entire adult life in the gym. I’ve never been one. Being told how bad it is for your health, but I want to learn this second hand as I’m still living it out.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Try this product and get 100% results after the using product please checkout link

I’m worried about myself. I see more and more women adding weight and seeing no results. That adds more stress to their lives, so they continue with the weight gain. They focus on their weight and making themselves look better with their clothes. They don’t even notice that they’re staying the same size, but they want to change.


👇👇👇👇👇👇

Touch any link to buy products ❤️

That’s one of the reasons why I stress myself too much to the point that it becomes an addiction. I feel guilty eating. I only know that I feel bad. I overeat because I’m stuck in a system that really reinforces that. What I know now is that I suffer from eating disorders, and not being able to exercise myself doesn’t help me with that, as exercise will only add on to the fear that I’m not fatter than I should be, which in turn I just keep adding to my weight.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Visit on my all blogs and get more knowledge about health please checkout link